Railway machinery monitoring in India
Railway equipment (track machines and locomotives) consumes large volumes of fuel — thousands of liters of diesel fuel per month. Without exact measurement of fuel consumption of railway machinery, inaccuracy can reach 25% and that’s leaving considerable room for manipulations and even fuel theft.
Real time railroad machinery monitoring optimizes fuel consumption, fleet visibility and utilization, controls engine health, condition of fuel system and other units, prevents unnecessary downtime.
Technoton’s complete customizable solution for railway equipment monitoring includes:
– Direct monitoring of fuel consumption by operation modes
– Accurate monitoring of fuel volume (level), refills and drains
– Fuel consumption efficiency improving
– Fuel leaks and theft detection
Fleet usage tracking
– Idling detection to save on fuel and engine hours
– GPS position and route tracking
– Operations efficiency and utilization improvement
Onboard sensors data collection and processing
– Humidity, pressure, temperature and more
Scheduled and preventive maintenance
– Monitoring for engine hours by operation modes
– Engine diagnostics and failure detection
– Monitor engine status
– Timely maintenance and repairs
– Vehicle movement start/stop, overspeed, engine start/stop
– Fuel filling, fuel draining, interference in flowmeter operation
– Genset state, High/low voltage, power on/off
– Alarm button pressed, other events.
You can order solution for railway equipment monitoring directly from us or through one of our partners in India: