CAN/J1708/RS-232/RS-485/analog bus converters and simulators in India
MasterCAN products are designed for integration of standard and additional onboard devices with CAN J1939/71, J1708 (SAE J1587), RS-485/232, analog interfaces into a single Telematics system. These tools can also be used by hardware engineers, programmers and others to design, configure, and maintain telematics electronics.
Areas of application: transport and industrial Telematics systems.
Tasks solved with MasterCAN converters:
- Data transmission from analog to CAN standard and vice versa,
- Automation of analog devices operation using CAN messages,
- Data converting between CAN J1939, RS-232, RS-485 interfaces,
- Messages translation of J1939/71, FMS, ISObus, J1708, Modbus RTU standards,
- Parameter conversion from J1708 bus to J1939/71 and RS-232 (ASCII, Modbus RTU),
- Design, configuration and testing CAN bus telematics equipment,
- CAN message analysis, automatic parsing and storing data logs,
- Reading and identification of electronic control units (ECUs) malfunctions,
- Monitoring standard and additional onboard equipment connected using S6 Technology.
Properties of MasterCAN converters:
- Versatility – used in GPS transport monitoring and industrial automation (IIoT).
- Secure uniting data from one or several onboard data buses into CAN j1939/S6 Telematics interface.
- Simple connection and secure reading data from CAN and j1708 buses using Crocodile contactless readers.
- Simple, intuitive configuration using service software.
- Simplifying a Terminal or Server configuration by filtering out unnecessary CAN messages.
- Automatic fuel consumption counter for a trip according to data from onboard CAN bus.
- Automatic adjustment to the input baudrate of CAN bus (100…1000) kbit/s and conversion to the output baudrate of CAN bus – 250 kbit/s.
- Simple mounting, full set of mounting components in the mounting kit.
- Power is supplied from the onboard circuit without any use of additional power units.
- Compliance with automobile standards of EEU and EU countries.
- Reception of PGN from CAN bus (SAE J1939) or using S6 Technology and their display as detailed SPN.
- Modeling PGN raw data with parameters set by the user (test messages).
- Emulation of individual PGN with SPN that can be edited or creation of PGN groups and their transmission to CAN bus (SAE J1939) or using S6 Technology.
You can order converters and imitators/analyzers directly from us or through one of our partners in India: