Fuel level sensors in India
DUT-E capacitive fuel level sensors are designed to precisely measure the fuel level in tanks of vehicles and stationary objects and prevent fuel thefts. DUT-E is used as part of vehicle fuel consumption control and management systems, in integrated telematics systems and independently for:
- Determining the exact amount of fuel in the tank in mm, litres, %,
- Calculation of fuel consumption,
- Control of refueling and draining fuel from the tank,
- GPS tracking, connecting other devices and transmitting data to server (DUT-E GSM).
The main advantages of the capacitive principle:
- Extra strength due to the absence of moving parts,
- High measurement accuracy and sensitivity,
- Easy cutting/extension of the probe right on site.
Properties of the DUT-E fuel level sensors:
- Calibration table is saved in the sensor memory.
- Custom filtering – removes signal surges.
- Thermal correction.
- Automatic recognition of fuel type.
- Data transfer via cable, bluetooth and GSM.
- Bottom stop – the sensor does not hang in the tank.
- Filter mesh – protection against water and dirt at the bottom of the tank.
- Shortening to any length, enlargement up to 6000 mm.
- Ergonomic bayonet mount and complete mounting kit.
- Digital self-diagnostics to control data reliability.
Output signals and technologies: analog, voltage, frequency, current, digital interface (RS-232, RS-485, CAN j1939 / S6), BLE (Bluetooth 4.X), GSM (Internet, SMS), GPS.
You can order fuel level sensors directly from us or through one of our partners in India: